Macro 4 supplies a suite of software tools that helps IBM mainframe customers improve application performance and modernise their mainframe software and development processes. One of its PR goals was to build and maintain a high profile in the IBM mainframe community.
CloudNine PR created an ongoing media and influencer relations campaign targeting key editors, bloggers, IBM champions and analysts that cover mainframes.
Using a combination of product news, though-leadership articles and blogs, newsjacking and snap-surveys conducted at key mainframe conferences, we made sure Macro 4 was part of the debate around the key issues that were top of mind in the mainframe world. The topics we focused on included:
- The pros and cons of hybrid-cloud strategies
- The rise of web-enabled mainframe applications
- Mainframe modernisation strategies
- The role of the mainframe in enterprise digital transformation
- Secure remote access to the mainframe during the pandemic and beyond
- Tacking the mainframe skills crisis
The PR has helped to ensure Macro 4 achieves an ongoing presence on some of the key discussion points within the mainframe community. It included coverage in the key media and specialist blogs such as Computer Weekly, Information Age, The Stack, Data Centre Dynamics, Planet Mainframe, Mainframe Update and more